Monday 20 June 2011

LEANDRO - E-MAIL

  Hello! I am in England. The weather is sunny. What was the weather like there in Argentina? I think that winter is beginning! Is that right?
I have done many things since am here but I haven´t met many people yet. I have seen the Queen of England. It was great! I have been to the stadium of Manchester City and to some of the museums. There are many places to visit and many activities to do.
There are some typical dishes here but I have eaten pasta, and fast food because I don´t like this type of food
When I was waiting the bus I hurt my knee and I had to go to the hospital in Manchester. 
I have already gone to the London eye. While I was waiting for the bus to go to the London eye I saw my teacher there.
Well, I must go now
See you soon
                          Leandro

No comments: