Monday 20 June 2011

CAMY-EMAIL

Happy birthday! I will send you a big present next week. I’m Camila Suárez and I’m 11 years old, like you now! I’m tall and thin. I’m sensitive because I scare easily. I’m honest because don’t tell lies. I always tell the truth! I’m ambitious because I want all now, in the moment, I can’t wait! I’m hard-working because I generally study a lot because want to get good marks in all the exams.
The life in my school is boring and I have to be hard-working because I’m having a lot of exams. I hate Maths, I’m bad at it but I’m good at Language. I ♥ it! It’s my favourite subject! I like science, but I prefer PE. I’m campaigning against the extinction of the tigers. I read some information about it in internet. I joined Greenpeace My friends are helping me with this and my family and my neighbours too. I have a page and here I send you the address: http://camitigresextincion.neositios.com. It's new. I haven’t finished it yet.
I have heroes. They are the firefighter. I admire them because they’re brave, generous, hard-working, honest, and intelligent. They always work full time and in dangerous situations. They have to be decisive and calm in the challenges they have to face. They wear special clothes to protect themselves from the fire. THEY´RE THE BEST!


Love, Cami ♥

P.S.: I want you to come here, to Córdoba!

No comments: