Monday 20 June 2011

JOHN - E-MAIL TO A FRIEND

From: John Alvarez           To: Mark Regency                          Postal Code: 8008

Hello Mark! I'm in England, It's a beautiful place. The weather is excellent. How is the weather like in Cordoba? I think it's cold.
Well, I want to tell you about this travel. I won a scholarship and I travelled with my entire family, including mi lizard, Harry. I have known lot of places, and I have met a lot of interesting and famous people since I am here. For example: I MET MESSI last week. I couldn’t believe my eyes! Can you believe it? I was walking along the street when I saw Messi eating in a restaurant called "Mixer". He is tall and thin. He is kind and intelligent. I entered into the restaurant and he gave me an autograph. The restaurant was so nice that I decided to have lunch there. I ate a lot of new things. Empanadas with pig (what were delicious) enchilada; what were SO spicy! I have already tried typical food.
I have also been to the Buckingham Palace, the London Eye and the Chelsea Stadium. They are enormous!
I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Oriana. She is beautiful and she has blond hair. Good,
 That’s all for now
See you!
                              John 

No comments: