Monday 4 April 2011

JOHN - E-MAIL TO A FRIEND

Hello! I'm John and I am eleven years old. I have got light blue eyes. I´m tall and thin. 
I like hamburgers and chips but I dont like chicken or beef. I go to Zorrilla school and the teachers give me a lot of homework!!! I am interested in history. I am good at maths but I am bad at music.
I am sometimes lazy. I enjoy being in the computer all day long. I am sometimes good tempered, it depends on many things. I am afraid of spiders, 
I have football practice twice a week, and English classes three times a week. 
There are four people in my family. My mother, Cynthia, my  father, Gustavo, my sister Agustina and me. We live in the same house. I generally argue over which TV programme  to watch! It is uncontrollable!! My mother always cooks me delicious food, I love food! I usually play football with my father.
I have a pet, too. Its name is Ron, it is six years old, its a street cat. It has got brown and orange lines. It loves playing with water balloons, but it hates looking dogs!! Its so lazy, and its fat, too. When he is not sleeping, he eats a lot of cat´s food
I live in a semi detached house. Its in Bº Urca, Emilio Lamarca street. It has got seven rooms, its huge because it has got two floors. My favourite room is my bedroom because it has got my favourite things, and its only for me! Its next to my mother's room. In my room there is a TV, a bed, a big window and a wardrobe.There is also an armchair, two big balls and an air conditioner.
OK, thats all for now

See you! =D

No comments: