Wednesday 6 April 2011

CAMY - E-MAIL TO A FRIEND

Hi! I´m Camila Suárez, I´m tall and thin. I´ve got long black hair and brown eyes. I like playing with my dog and riding my horses but I don´t like collecting model cars. I´m afraid of spiders. 
Now, I´m writing this mail in my work. I´m a lawyer.
Everyday, I get up at 05:00 and I have breakfast. Then, at 06:30 i have a shower., and then at 07:00 I drive to the school with my daughter. Then, at 08:00 i go to work. At 13:00 I go back home. At 15:15 I go for a walk with my dogs. At 20:00 we have dinner. At 09:30 P.M. we go to bed..In my free time i watch TV. I like watching Shake it up, in Disney. I´m bad at football but I´m good at hockey and riding the horse.
My family: I have two parents, my mum´s name Patricia and she is very beautiful and clever.She has got straight and long black hair like me. My dad´s name is Ariel and he is very clever too.He has got short black hair. I have two brothers Triste Their names are Jeremias and Benjamin, he is the youngest and I´m the oldest Triste 

I have a dog.He is Otto.He loves playing.He loves playing with me.He also loves eating steak or balanced food.He 
hates the rain and being alone.He loves balls and bones.He sometimes sleeps in a wooden house in my yard or in the dog house.When he were a baby, he sleeps with me. 
At the weekends we go for a walk with him or we go to the park. He competes in a beauty contest for dogs. 
HE LOVES IT!
My house is huge. It´s got two floors. It´s got 39 bedrooms. My favorite bedroom is my bedroom, because there i can do a lot. My house got a huge park/garden. There, sleeps my dog. There is a swimming pool, a very big quincho, a tennis court, a hockey pitch and a football field.

No comments: